Your 1st hour of consultation and initial meeting to determine what services will be needed by your company is free. Call or Email today so I can get started making your Quickbooks experience more successful than you imagined.
Services My Practice Currently Provides
I provide a variety of services, including traditional accounting, tax planning and preparation, sales tax preparation & audits, payroll preparation from beginning to end each year, any audits associated with payroll & insurance audits. Below is a list of some of the services available for every Client.
My Firm Provides Consulting & Implementation
- Setup for Pro, Premier & Enterprise Solutions in QuickBooks
- Setup for QuickBooks Online - All Versions
- Setup in Network Environment (Including Server Installation) for QuickBooks
- Training/Seminars for QuickBooks
- Remote Consulting as Needed
- Data File Analysis for QuickBooks
- Standard Payroll (formerly Do-it-Yourself) or Online Payroll provided by Intuit
- Enhanced Payroll Plus for Accountants provided by Intuit
I currently support all the following QuickBooks Software, including the latest Payroll Software for both stand alone or multi-user environments.
- QuickBooks Online All Versions
- QuickBooksPro and Premier Editions
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Premier: Contractors
- QuickBooks Premier: Retail
- QuickBooks Premier: Professional Services
- QuickBooks Premier: Accountant
- QuickBooks Fixed Asset Manager
- QuckBooks Reports, Templates & List
I currently have Clients in the following industries:
- Technology Consulting & Implementation
SWJ Bookkeeping, Inc.
Tax & Financial
- Corporation & LLC Tax Preparation & Planning
- Small Business/Sole Proprietor
- End of Year Tax Preparation for Payroll & Sales Tax
SANDY W. JACKSON
Certified Public Bookkeeper